Friday, January 4, 2008

Blog Possibilities

I could blog about ballin on nerds on the basketball court. I could blog about my mom being crazy. I could blog about what pisses me off most about my friends. I could blog about how badly i need a job. I could blog about all the reasons why my car pisses me off. I could blog plenty about how and why bitches are bitches. I could blog about how amazing and perfect my big sister is. I could blog about how much becky looks like this chick i know named sarah. I can also blog about how rediculous my dad can get. There are a lot of things that i could blog about.
I think readers should read my blog because it would be a way to get a couple good laughs and to understand some stuff in my life and maybe somebody could learn something but im not promising anything.

5 Comments:

At January 7, 2008 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Cap'n Fatback said...

Steve-o--

I hope you have a topic selected by now, as a new blog entry is due in 50 minutes. I think the need for a job/pursuit of a job might be promising, or perhaps your relationship with your sister.

Watch the misogynistic comments, too.

 
At January 7, 2008 at 4:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with derek that the pursuit of a job would be a good idea. Because I can defenatly relate to finding a job. Also I can really relate that bitches being bitches. I looking forward to the laughs

 
At January 7, 2008 at 9:36 PM , Blogger bigwetdirt said...

Yes I’m going to agree that a job hunt shows potential. You could have fun with that one and not have to be as serious as the other ideas. Good luck with whatever it is you decide to write about.

 
At January 16, 2008 at 3:09 PM , Blogger KOE said...

I think you should write about your work.

 
At January 21, 2008 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Zeek said...

ok so ya thats crazy that i look so much like that one chick. and especially because you look like my bro, that cool though, because your nice and my brother is a jerk. its cool that i get to hang out with someone that looks like my brother and is nice. but anyway you need to blog some more your going to get behind. i think im going to call you and remind you. k good luck with your posts, need advice i will try to help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home