Monday, January 14, 2008

Flaws in the workplace

Let me tell you guys never work in the kitchen of a seafood restaurant if you can avoid it. Sure it starts off being a blast getting to know all of the employees and making friends with them who you're going to be working with for a while or until either you or they quit depending on who valued the job more. Well I was the one out of most of the people that valued the job more at Captain D's than my other co-workers who didn't quite last too long.

I believed that the job wasn't hard and it was actually fun working with the people that I was around all the time. So i just thought those who couldn't tough it out, get along with everyone, and do their job to make business move smoothly that they were basically worthless in the workplace. People who always just like to complain all the time just to make everyone elses job harder and more frusterating

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home